hip pop, hooray!!

uniting hipster brothers + sisters since you were a thumb sucking bed wetter.

3.23.2006

little disc, big disc.


finally, something interesting in my inbox. on may 1st, island records will release pj harvey's first dvd, pj harvey on tour- please leave quietly. the upcoming disc promises lots of live concert footage from the recent uh huh her tour, interviews, and other rare goodies, including previously unreleased material. songs include some of my favorites like, "dress," "who the fuck," and the ever-crazy "taut." trust me when i tell you that i am truly looking forward to wearing out the pause button on my dvd remote in an effort to capture the perfect still shot of those sexy stick legs, but without "rid of me," she still might leave me dry. yeah, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
hit Counter